A> a factor payment
B> capital formation
C> intermediate consumption
D> a transfer payment
Answer : a transfer payment
- Question 60 A state is known by the rights that it maintains
- Question 59 Members of the Union Public Service Commission are...
- Question 58 If only a part of the labour force employed by a f...
- Question 56 What is the main duty of the Legislature?
- Question 55 Which of the following provides Representative Gov...
- Question 51 In the case of direct taxes, the payment liability...
- Question 53 Economic growth refers to
- Question 57 Chandragupta Maurya spent his last days at
- Question 52 Interest paid to a bank for a crop loan is