Question 51. In the case of direct taxes, the payment liability and the ultimate burden of the tax lies upon
A) the person on whom it has not been imposed
B) the tax department who collects the taxes
C) both on whom it has been imposed and on whom it is not imposed
D) the person on whom it has been imposed
Answer : the person on whom it has been imposed
- Question 60 A state is known by the rights that it maintains
- Question 59 Members of the Union Public Service Commission are...
- Question 58 If only a part of the labour force employed by a f...
- Question 56 What is the main duty of the Legislature?
- Question 55 Which of the following provides Representative Gov...
- Question 51 In the case of direct taxes, the payment liability...
- Question 53 Economic growth refers to
- Question 57 Chandragupta Maurya spent his last days at
- Question 52 Interest paid to a bank for a crop loan is