Question 92 Carbon and energy requirements of autotrophic organisms are fulfilled by:A) Photosynthesis
D) External sources
- In blood, platelets are required for
- An up fold in rock is
- Magnetic meridian is an imaginary
- To weld metals together, high temperature is required. Such a high temperature is obtained by burning
- Conservation of momentum in a collision between particles can be understood on the basis of
- Which of the following statements regarding heavy water are correct?
- Which one of the following describes the Lithosphere?
- Which one of the following is the correct sequence about various levels of organization of Biosphere?
- SI unit of the thermal conductivity of a material
- Which one of the following vitamins is synthesized in our own skin?
- The term Regur is used to mean