Question 85 Which of the following is used in pencils?
- Question 92 "Vatsalya Mela" is annually organised in
- Question 91 The loss of water in the form of droplets is called
- Question 90 Absorption of water from cut ends of stems disproves the
- Question 89 Who was elected as the President of All India Football Federation?
- Question 88 Arsenic problem in India is primarily due to
- Question 87 The rusting of metal iron in air needs both
- Question 86 The branch of medicine involving synthetic chemical compounds is
- Question 85 Which of the following is used in pencils?
- Question 84 Iodine test is used to detect
- Question 83 Acid rain is caused by
- Question 82 The velocity of light is
- Question 81 The total energy of an electron inside an atom is
- Question 80 DBMS used for building computer applications stands for
- Question 79 Herman Hollerith had perfected his tabulating system and developed a machine called
- Question 78 A jug is filled to the brim with water at 0 degree Celsius. A piece of ice floats in it. The moment the ice melts,