Question 96: A South Rajasthani tribe earning its living by song and dance is
- Question 100 Who is the author of the book "Romancing With Life"?
- Question 99 Who took over as the chairman of tata sons?
- Question 97 Hydrogen was discovered by
- Question 96 A South Rajasthani tribe earning its living by song and dance is
- Question 95 Which Mughal Emperor prohibited the use of tobacco?
- Question 93 Who is Director General of the BBC
- Question 92 "Vatsalya Mela" is annually organised in
- Question 91 The loss of water in the form of droplets is called
- Question 90 Absorption of water from cut ends of stems disproves the
- Question 89 Who was elected as the President of All India Football Federation?
- Question 88 Arsenic problem in India is primarily due to
- Question 87 The rusting of metal iron in air needs both
- General Knowledge (GK) in Hindi - सामान्य ज्ञान
- SSC EXAM Preparation Website
- SSC CGL EXAM Preparation
- SSC CHSL / SSC LDC/ SSC 10+2 Preparation
- SSC Preparation Online