Question: Which country has longest coastline in the world ?A> Canada
Question: Which country has second longest coastline in the world ?A> Canada
- Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarma-ment and Development for 2014 was given to which one of the following?
- Who of the following organized a march on the Tanjore coast to break the Salt Law in April 1930?
- What is Rio+20 Conference, often mentioned in the news?
- The Government of India has established NITI Aayog to replace the
- Which one of the following is associated with the issue of control and phasing out of the use of ozone-depleting substances?
- Which of the above are tributaries of Godavari?
- What is the Shire of Murchison in the Australian outback famous for?
- Which of the following are the basic features of the Constitution ( 73rd Amendment) Act?
- Which among the following is not a basic feature of the Constitution of India?
- Article 368 of the Constitution of India deals with
- Who among the following was not associated with the Sarvodaya movement?
- Pochampally in Nalgonda district of Telengana became famous in April, 1951 because
- The Seventh Schedule of the Constitutuion of India contains
- Mahatma Gandhi's Hind Swaraj is essentially