UPSC CAPF(AC) Exam 2015 Questions Solved
Question 6 In order to create awareness among the people regarding endangered species of tortoise, in the month of February 2015. the third Tortoise Festival was held at :A) Hajong Lake, Assam
B) Chilka Lake, Odisha
C) Loktak Lake, Manipur
D) Umiam Lake, Meghalaya
Answer: B) Chilka Lake, Odisha
Question 7 Which one of the following Grand slam Tennis Tournaments had the highest total prize money (in terms of US Dollars) in the year 2014?A) Australian Open
B) French Open
D) US Open
Answer: C) Wimbledon
Question 8 Which one of the following statements about the Gandhi-Irwin Pact is NOT correct?A) Gandhi wrote a letter seeking an interview with the Viceroy
B) Civil Disobedience movement was to be discontinued
C) The imprisoned freedom fighters were to be released
D) All the lands that had been confiscated were to be returned to the original owners
Answer: A) Gandhi wrote a letter seeking an interview with the Viceroy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Which empire did Niccolo de Conti, Abdul Razzaq, Afanasy Nikitin and Fernao Nuniz visit?
- Which among the following teams won the Duleep Trophy Cricket Tournament 2014?
- The Supreme Court guidelines issued in the Vishaka Case pertain to
- Demand for a commodity refers to
- Who acts as the chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- Which one of the following diseases in humans can spread through air?
- Which one among the following fuels is used in gas welding?
- Electricity is produced through dry cell from
- Arrange he following layers of atmosphere vertically from the surface of the Earth