Engineering Services Examination 2015 GAT
Question 68 The location approved for setting up the India based Neutrino Observatory is inthe district of:A) Ernakulam
Answer: TheniExplanation: Theni district of Tamil Nadu.
- General Knowledge in Hindi 11
- The Great Barrier Reef, sometimes in news is located along
- Among the following, which are the major iron ore producing States?
- Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission is
- With reference to the wildlife of India, what is Dugong?
- Who of the following has been inducted into National Academy of Engineering in the United States of America?
- Which one of the following statements regarding the office of the Speaker is correct?
- After China and India, which of the following is most populous country?
- With reference to refrigerants, consider the following statements
- The wild goat Ibex is found in