Question: Who is the first Indian woman to reach the final of an Olympic event?A) Radhika Awasthi
B) Anju George
C) P.T. Usha
D) Karnam Malleswari
Why don't you also check
- In which year was the distance of a marathon standardized?
- How long is a ‘marathon’?
- Who is considered the fastest man on earth?
- Who holds the World Record for the 50 Kilometer race walk?
- Where was the first wheelchair marathon conducted?
- ‘Marathon’ is named after the fabled run of
- In which year was the ‘Women’s Marathon’ introduced at the Olympics?
- Milkha Singh is famously known as
- Where was the World Championship in Athletics held in 2015?
- Which of the following is classified as a ‘Sprint’ in Running?
- In India, who holds the current 100 meter national record?
- How many lanes are there in the standard athletic track?
- In which year, was the Olympic track and field 100 meter race called ‘the dirtiest race in history’?
- Which famous blade runner is nicknamed the ‘the fastest man on no legs’?