Ques : Which of these animals is also known as 'Jumbo'?A) Rhinoceros
- Where is the National Defence Academy located?
- Which country has agreed 'in principle' to participate in hydro power projects in the north-east India?
- What is the name of world's oldest woman who died on 12th January 2013?
- A compound of which of these metals is used in photography?
- Which of these fictional characters has a magic lamp?
- Which of these is not one of the four Vedas?
- Which Rajput hero became the King of Mewar in 1572?
- Which of these temples is in Tamil Nadu?
- In the Mahabharata, who created the 'chakravyuha'?
- How many times does the phrase 'Jaya He' appear in our national anthem?
- Which of these personalities is one the owners of the IPL team Kings XI Punjab?
- What design is at the center of the Indian National Flag ?
- Which goddess is also known as Veenapani?
- Who said I will not let British to rule my state?
- Name the first smokeless village of India