Question: Which of the following was NOT found at Mohenjo-Daro?A) Seal of Pasupati
B) Bronze figurine of dancing girl
C) A piece of woven cloth
D) Terracotta plough
Answer: Terracotta plough
- Which of the following are main sources of law in India?
- Of the organic waste, this forms an important part
- Which of the following was NOT found at Mohenjo-Daro?
- Magnetic Hill is located in
- Govardhan hill is located in which state?
- India will manufacture Kamov 226 helicopter under 'Make In India' program jointly with
- Which gas is filled in the electric bulb?
- The National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) will be executed by
- Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
- Where is the National Defence Academy located?
- Which country has agreed 'in principle' to participate in hydro power projects in the north-east India?
- What is the name of world's oldest woman who died on 12th January 2013?
- A compound of which of these metals is used in photography?
- Which of these fictional characters has a magic lamp?