SSC CHSL Questions 2014
Question 188 The power to decide an Election Petition for the State is vested in the
Answer: High Courts
Question 189 How many items are there in the Union List?
Answer: 97 The Question was also asked in SSC CGL reference
Question 190 What is the maximum gap permissible between two sessions of Parliament?
Answer: Six Months
Question 191 When were fundamental Duties incorporated in the Constitution?
- Who of the following is popularly associated with the slogan "Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it"?
- Which of the following fauna of India is an ape?
- Among the following, which one is the major producer of cotton, groundnut and tobacco in India?
- How many Indian states share their border with Myanmar?
- Which of the following is/are the possible commercial/industrial application of bacteria?
- The location approved for setting up the India based Neutrino Observatory is inthe district of
- 'Tianhe - 2, Titan, Mira and Piz Daint' are:
- Which one of the following is not a disease caused by virus?
- What is the purpose of the spacsecraft known as Rosetta?
- Antonym of HARMONY
- HERESY Synonym
- SSC EXAM Preparation Website
- SSC CGL EXAM Preparation
- SSC CHSL / SSC LDC/ SSC 10+2 Preparation
- SSC Preparation Online