UPSC CAPF(AC) Exam 2015 Questions Solved
Question 62 GRSE, BDL and MIDHANI are acronyms of:A) Defence Public Sector Undertakings
B) Chemicals used for making rockets
C) Ammunition used in tanks
D) Communication satellites
Answer: A) Defence Public Sector Undertakings
Question 63 President's Bodyguards is:A) a police force under the control of the President's Secretariat
B) a paramilitary force
C) a unit of Delhi Police
D) None of the above
Answer: A) a police force under the control of the President's Secretariat
- The term "Congress System' was coined by
- Under Section 10(26) of the Income Tax Act, which of the following category of people are exempted from income tax?
- Which one of the following Grand slam Tennis Tournaments had the highest total prize money (in terms of US Dollars) in the year 2014?
- The 9th Schedule to the Constitution of India was added by the
- Which of the following reasons were cited by the Ashok Mehta Committee for the decline of the Panchayati Raj Institutions in India?
- Amarasimha is the name of a
- Which one of the following factors is NOT connected with planetary wind system?
- Hemocyanin is an oxygen-transport metalloprotein present in some invertebrate animals. This protein contains
- BrahMos is the name of