Question 85 Which one of the following Indian states has the highest proportion of area under forest cover?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- inventions in the field of cotton Industry
- हमारे नए वित्त सचिव (Union Finance Secretary )
- GK in Hindi General Knowledge Quiz सामान्य ज्ञान क्विज – 22
- Four People Have Won the Nobel Prize Twice GK short Trick
- Measurements - Measuring Devices GK in Hindi
- Which country has longest coastline in the world ?
- The International Designator, also known as COSPAR designation, is an international naming convention for
- The annual “Royal Kathima Ceremony” is associated with which of the following religions?
- The poorest country in Europe in terms of GDP per capita is ___?
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are true for Olympe de Gouges?
- Which one among the following sects was associated with Gosala Maskariputra?
- Harappan crafts display an amazing degree of standardization. According to Kenoyer, what was the possible reason for such an achievement?
- The Second Five Year Plan that called for the establishment of Socialist pattern of society was commonly referred to as the
- Which one of the following books won the Man Booker Prize 2014?
- East Zone won the prestigious Deodhar Trophy cricket tournament 2014 - 15 by defeating
- Which one among the following films was awarded the best motion picture(Drama) in the 72nd Golden Globe Awards?