Question 89 Which was the first hydel power project of India?A) Nizamnagar in Andhra Pradesh
B) Siva Samudram in Karnataka
C) Palli vasal in Kerala
D) Paikara in Tamilnadu
Answer: Siva Samudram in Karnataka
- SSC CGL 2015 Tier 1 Answer Key Afternoon Shift Paper held on 09 August 2015
- What is ordinary Law?
- State Bank of India was previously known as
- When a helium atom loses an electron it becomes
- Molybdenum deficiency affects the activity of
- Heavy metals got their name compared to other atoms they have
- The Mediterranean region are characterized by heavy rain in
- The Dynamo converts
- Xenobiotics which are inherently resistant to microbial attack are called as
- Which one of the following is the correct sequence of ecosystem in the order of decreasing productivity?
- Who is considered founder of the Gupta Empire?
- Cyanide poisoning causes death in seconds because
- Indian first talkie film produced in 1931 was
- Fascism believes in the application of the principle of
- Spring tides occur on
- pollutants in the drinking water in some parts of India
- On 2nd June 2015 a conference on Make in India- Indigenisation of currency Who inaugurated the Conference?
- The earth completes one rotation on its axis in
- When one gene pair hides the effect of the other unit, the phenomenon is referred to as