Question: The term 'Base Erosion and Profit Shifting' is sometimes seen in the news in the context of(a) mining operation by multinational companies in resource-rich but backward areas
(b) curbing of the tax evasion by multinational companies
(c) exploitation of genetic resources of a country by multinational companies
(d) lack of consideration of environmental costs in the planning and implementation of developmental projects
Answer: (b) curbing of the tax evasion by multinational companies
- Project Loon, sometimes seen in the news, is related to
- Net metering is sometimes seen in the news in the context of promoting the
- Banjaras during the medieval period of Indian history were generally
- Who of the following had first deciphered the edicts of Emperor Ashoka?
- With reference to the 'Gram Nyayalaya Act', which of the following statements is/are correct?
- With reference to the 'Trans-Pacific Partnership', consider the following statements
- The India-Africa Summit
- What is/are unique about ‘Kharai camel’, a breed found in India?
- What is 'Greased Lightning-10 (GL-10)', recently in the news?
- Swadeshi' and 'Boycott' were adopted as methods of struggle for the first time during
- Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres), often in the news, is
- What is ‘Greenhouse Gas Protocol’?
- Satya Shodhak Samaj organized
- The term 'Base Erosion and Profit Shifting' is sometimes seen in the news in the context of
- Recently, India's first National Investment and Manufacturing Zone was proposed to be set up in