New for SSC CGL students
Watch Our new free book
Friday, 6 November 2015
Monday, 13 July 2015
2015 Wimbledon Championships Miscellaneous Results
- Winner of 2015 Wimbledon Championships – Gentlemen's Invitation Doubles: "Goran Ivanisevic and Ivan Ljubicic "
- Winners of 2015 Wimbledon Championships – Ladies' Invitation Doubles: "Magdalena Maleeva and Rennae Stubbs"
- Winners of 2015 Wimbledon Championships – Senior Gentlemen's Invitation Doubles: "Jacco Eltingh and Paul Haarhuis"
- Both Jacco Eltingh and Paul Haarhuis belong to Netherlands
- Winners of 2015 Wimbledon Championships – Wheelchair Men's Doubles: "Gustavo Fernandez and Nicolas Peifer"
- Here Gustavo Fernandez belongs to country Arzentina and Nicolas Peifer belongs to France.
- Winners of 2015 Wimbledon Championships – Wheelchair Women's Doubles: "Yui Kamiji and Jordanne Whiley"
People are also reading
- The Punchhi Commission report was related to
- Who among the following has authored the book 'The Idea of India'?
- Who is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Armed Forces?
- 'Cheetah' and 'Chetak' are the names of
- Which one of the following is the principal place of sitting of the National Green Tribunal?
- Ozone layer depletion is a major phenomenon in
- The hydrogen atoms present in acetylene molecule are
- Which one among the following States is the leading producer of salt in India?
- 'Evaporites' is
- SSC EXAM Preparation Website
- SSC CGL EXAM Preparation
- SSC CHSL / SSC LDC/ SSC 10+2 Preparation
- SSC Preparation Online
Sunday, 12 July 2015
KBC 3 Questions Answers Salman and Kat as contestant
Question 5 Which of these words is used to represent both a type of carpet and a type of cat?A) Persian
Question 6 Which holi city is known as 'Al Quds' in Arabic?A) Mecca
Question 7 With which sport is the annual Tour de France associated?
B) Car Rally
C) Cross Country Race
Question 8 Which of the following is named after the title of James Thomas Brudnell, a British army commander?