Engineering Services Examination 2015 GAT
Question 78 Who of the following is popularly associated with the slogan "Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it"?A) Sri Aurobindo Gosh
B) Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C) Bipin Chandra Pal
D) Lala Lajpat Rai
Answer: Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 79 During our freedom struggles, which one of the following was started immediately after the partition of Bengal?A) Civil Disobedience Movement
B) Non-Cooperation Movement
C) Quit India Movement
D) Swadeshi and Boycott Movement
Answer: Swadeshi and Boycott MovementExplanation: Partition triggered an extremely major political crisis along religious lines. Hindu resistance exploded as the Indian National Congress began the Swadeshi movement that included boycotting British goods and public institutions, meetings and processions, forming committees, propaganda through press, and diplomatic pressure.
Question 80 Consider the following:1. Solid waste treatment
2. Natural wetlands
3. Ruminant animals
Which of the above can cause methane emissions and thus can contribute to global warming?A) 1 only
B) 2 and 3 only
C) 1 and 3 only
D) 1, 2 and 3
Answer: 1, 2 and 3
- General Knowledge in Hindi 11
- The Great Barrier Reef, sometimes in news is located along
- Among the following, which are the major iron ore producing States?
- Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission is
- With reference to the wildlife of India, what is Dugong?
- Who of the following has been inducted into National Academy of Engineering in the United States of America?
- Which one of the following statements regarding the office of the Speaker is correct?
- After China and India, which of the following is most populous country?
- With reference to refrigerants, consider the following statements
- The wild goat Ibex is found in