Question 100 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2014 was given to which one of the following?(a) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
(b) Indian Institute of Science
(c) Indian Space Research Organization
(d) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
Answer: Indian Space Research Organization
- General Knowledge (GK) in Hindi - सामान्य ज्ञान
- The 'Fortaleza Declaration', recently in the news, is related to the affairs of
- Which one of the following pairs of States of India indicates the easternmost and westernmost State?
- In the 'Index of Eight Core Industries', which one of the following is given the highest weight?
- The Fair and Remunerative Price (FRP) of sugarcane is approved by the
- Consider the following pairs: Place of Pilgrimage Location
- With reference to 'dugong', a mammal found in India, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Among the following, which were frequently mentioned in the news for the outbreak of Ebola virus recently?
- Who of the following was/were economic critic/ critics of colonialism in India?
- Which one of the following issues the 'Global Economic Prospects' report periodically?
- Which one of the following is the national aquatic animal of India?
- The Government of India Act of 1919 clearly defined
- Which of the following brings out the 'Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers'?
- Agreement on Agriculture', 'Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures' and 'Peace Clause'
- The area known as 'Golan Heights' sometimes appears in the news in the context of the events related to
- Who of the following organized a march on the Tanjore coast to break the Salt Law in April 1930?
- What is Rio+20 Conference, often mentioned in the news?
- The Government of India has established NITI Aayog to replace the
- Which one of the following is associated with the issue of control and phasing out of the use of ozone-depleting substances?
- Which of the above are tributaries of Godavari?