Question: What is ‘Greenhouse Gas Protocol’?(a) It is an international accounting tool for government and business leaders to understand, quantify and manage greenhouse gas emissions
(b) It is an initiative of the United Nations to offer financial incentives to developing countries to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to adopt eco-friendly technologies
(c) It is an inter-governmental agreement ratified by all the member countries of the United Nations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to specified levels by the year 2022
(d) It is one of the multilateral REDD+ initiatives hosted by the World Bank
Answer: (a) It is an international accounting tool for government and business leaders to understand, quantify and manage greenhouse gas emissions
- Project Loon, sometimes seen in the news, is related to
- Net metering is sometimes seen in the news in the context of promoting the
- Banjaras during the medieval period of Indian history were generally
- Who of the following had first deciphered the edicts of Emperor Ashoka?
- With reference to the 'Gram Nyayalaya Act', which of the following statements is/are correct?
- With reference to the 'Trans-Pacific Partnership', consider the following statements
- The India-Africa Summit
- What is/are unique about ‘Kharai camel’, a breed found in India?
- What is 'Greased Lightning-10 (GL-10)', recently in the news?
- Swadeshi' and 'Boycott' were adopted as methods of struggle for the first time during
- Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres), often in the news, is
- What is ‘Greenhouse Gas Protocol’?
- Satya Shodhak Samaj organized
- The term 'Base Erosion and Profit Shifting' is sometimes seen in the news in the context of
- Recently, India's first National Investment and Manufacturing Zone was proposed to be set up in