Question 139 While opposing the Public Safety Bill,1928 who among the following said that it was 'a direct attack on Indian nationalism, on the Indian National Congress' and as 'the Slavery of India, Bill No. 1'?A) Motilal Nehru
B) Lala Lajpat Rai
C) T Prakasam
D) Diwan Chaman Lal
Answer: Motilal Nehru
- Which one among the following films was conferred the 'Golden Peacock' award in the 45th International Film
- Who among the following cricket players has not died while playing a match?
- Which one among the following books is centered around 'environment'?
- climate deal adopted between USA and China in November 2014
- Who among the following Nobel laureates has recently announced to put his Nobel Medal under auction?
- The European Space Agency (ESA) successfully landed a spacecraft on a speeding comet
- Which of the following country/countries successfully inserted a spacecraft into Mars' orbit by maiden attempt
- ratio of the mass of Earth to the mass of the Moon
- Perspiration cools the body because
- Thermal conductivity of aluminium, copper and stainless steel increases in the order
- 'Lub-dup' sound is produced due to action of
- Precursor of which one of the following vitamins comes from Beta- Carotene?
- Which one of the following weather conditions indicates a sudden fall in barometer reading?
- Green-house gas
- The full form of CFL is
- 'Yakuts' are the nomadic herders of
- Permanent hardness of water is due to presence of
- Which one among the following does not wet the walls of the glass vessel in which it is kept?
- Gametophytes of sexually reproducing flowering plants are
- Which one of the following Indian states has the highest proportion of area under forest cover?
- Washing Soda is the common name for
- Why is graphite used in electrolytic cells?
- In plants, which one of the following gases is released during Photosynthesis?
- Which one of the following irrigation canals is the most important in terms of area coverage in Haryana?
- Rain shadow effect is associated with
- The chemical used as a fixer / developer in photography is
- The cleansing action of soap and detergent is due to the formation of
- Which one among the following is used in making gun powder?
- Optical fibres, though bent in any manner allows light to pass through. What is the inference that one can draw from it?
- The newly formed state of Telengana is surrounded by