;

New for SSC CGL students

Sunday 5 July 2015

India's offshore and deep sea fish catch is very poor considering the marie potential.

Post 215

Directions: The following item consist of two statements, Statement I and Statement II. You are to examine these two statements carefullyad select the answers to these items using the code given below:

Code:
A) Both the statements are individually true and Statement II is the correct explanation of Statement I.
B) Both the statements are individually true, but statement II is not correc explanation of statement I.
C) Statement I is true, but statement II is false.
D) Statement I is false,but statement II is true.

Question 1
Statement I:
India's offshore and deep sea fish catch is very poor considering the marie potential.

Statement II:
Indian coast does not have many gulfs, bays, estuaries and backwaters.
Answer: plz commen the answer with explanation.
You can also read

Advertisements


No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

NOte

COpy PAstE On tHIs sITe iS DisABleD As wE ResPEct COpyRIghT